Menu bar

May 20, 2015

Navy and Coral: Spring Outfit

Navy and coral are one of my all time favorite color combos; today's look is no exception!



Shirt: Target (similar) | Skirt: Old Navy (similar) | Belt: Old Navy | Necklace: Target (similar) | Bangles: Target  | Shoes: Famous Footwear (similar)


This outfit is so comfortable. I say it all the time, the key to mom-fashion is comfort. And how easy is it to pair a long sleeve tee with a skirt? Add a little interest by layering on a pretty statement necklace and a belt and boom, cute outfit!

I chose my favorite pair of neutral colored peep toe wedges to wear with this today, but you could easily pull this all together with a cute pair of flats or even sandals.

I completed debated whether or not I would throw in the "outfit selfie" in today's post. I really think it's important to see how a look actually wears on a body and any additional perspective can be helpful. But guys...My hair. Yes, it's got the natural wave, and I generally rock that. I mean, beachy waves are totally in right now. But this picture sealed it's fate. It's getting chopped!

I've been growing out my hair for a while now to donate. My girls just donated theirs, and now it's my turn. Those grown out layers are doing nothing for me. My hair looks like a weirdo rat tail here and it has got.to.go. Wish me luck!









No comments:

Post a Comment