Menu bar

May 19, 2015

Lightweight Spring Outfit

Since our weather went from cool spring to hot and muggy overnight, today I'm wearing a super lightweight outfit. This could probably be considered a summer outfit because, man, it already feels like summer!

The kids and I have been spending tons of time outside so far this spring. One of the perks of working from home is that I can cart my laptop outside to the picnic table and work while the kids play in the yard.

Tunic: Old Navy (similar) | Shorts: Old Navy | Sandals: Old Navy | Earrings: Target | Necklace: Target

I love, love, love my new Old Navy sandals. I thought originally when I purchased them offline that they were faux-leather. I know, I should have read the description more thoroughly, however, I'm super thrilled that they are a thick plastic. (Very similar to the cheap flip-flips you can find at Old Navy.) I've found from experience that the faux leather sandals tend to fall apart pretty easily. (Hence the reason why my oldest daughter came home from school with her favorite pair of sandals duck taped back together the other day!)

I absolutely love the other items in this outfit too. The tunic is the perfect length and very lightweight. The shorts have a great fit, the perfect amount of stretch, and are also the perfect length on me! I would love to get a pair in every color, it's been so long since I had a great fitting pair of shorts like these.

And then there's the Julep nail polish. I have a lot to say about Julep, which I will save for another review post, but I will mention today that I love these mani/pedi coordinating summery colors in pink and navy!

All-in-all, a super comfy outfit for hanging around on this hot and humid day!










No comments:

Post a Comment