Menu bar

Jul 10, 2015

Lightweight Poncho Cardi - The Perfect Summer Boho Piece

I know, the cardinal rule of blogging is consistency. And the only thing I've been consistent at lately is being MIA. I have no doubt that most people feel like they spend their lives working, and the sad thing is, that most of us do. I've had a terrible time with the family/work life balance, but honestly, when you have a mountain of work, deadlines, and prefer not to loose your job, what can you do besides work your tail off?

The upside to all of this, is that by working your tail off, you get to treat yourself everyone once in a while. So, I treated myself to this beautiful poncho-style cardigan from Target. I'm in love. Would it be completely unreasonable to get the other two color/pattern options available in in this style as well?




Poncho Cardigan (Target) | Tank (Target) | Necklace (Target/ beautiful option) | Shorts (Old Navy) | T-Strap Sandals (Old Navy)

Typically, you will not find me wearing a sweater or cardigan of any kind during the summer, unless it's a unusually cool day. However, this poncho card is so lightweight and flowey that it is super comfortable to wear in 90 degree temps.

I'm loving the Boho look this summer and an taking advantage of just how flattering it is on all body types. Tell me, what's your favorite Boho look?










No comments:

Post a Comment