Menu bar

May 18, 2015

Littles Outfit: Cargo and Lace

There is nothing that I love more than dressing my beautiful babes. Seriously, I love shopping for myself, but I love shopping for my kids more! They certainly grow fast enough, so what better excuse do you have?! Having four kids, I get to do a lot of shopping for them; score!

Today's look combines a more feminine cargo vest in purple, paired with this adorable lace top.

Vest: Old Navy (similar) | Tee: Old Navy (similar) | Jeans: Costco (similar from GAP on sale!) | Shoes: Old Navy (similar)

I absolutely adore that lace-sleeve top. Can I get one in my size please? And though I'm not a huge fan of printed jeans for myself (unless we're talking polka dots!), these printed star jeans are adorable on kids. 

Tell me if you like today's post and would like to see more kid styles and outfits. Obviously, having 4 kids makes this something that I am pretty passionate about. Let me know if you feel the same!!










No comments:

Post a Comment