Menu bar

May 15, 2015

Another Cool Spring Day - Outfit

Another glorious cool spring day today!

As a work at home mom, I am a true believer in comfort and today's outfit is just that. Comfortable! I think that there is also a lot to be said about dressing in a somewhat professional outfit when you need to be productive. I've found when I dress like I'm going to the office, I tend to stick to a more office like schedule. 

With the weather being so nice outside, it's been harder and harder to stay indoors and plug away at the computer. Hopefully today's outfit will entice me to stay indoors. And if I do decide to take the kids on a lunchtime walk, this outfit's layers make the perfect transition to playing outside.

Tunic: Old Navy | Cardigan: Target | Jeans: Old Navy | Flats: Target | Necklace: Target

I adore these pull on "Jeggings" from Old Navy, they are super stretchy and are one of the few styles in Old Navy jeans that don't make me look like I have the dreaded wide-load mommy-butt. I typically wear a longer shirt with these jeans anyway, so the comfort factor is totally worth it. My black Target Shae flats have gotten a lot of wear and the inside gold lining have seen better days, but they are still great flats and I wish I had a pair in every color! This lightweight pink tunic is super soft and even has a little bit of texture with the vertical Dobby stripes.

Overall, I love the versatility of this outfit, totally office and park friendly for my busy life!








No comments:

Post a Comment