Menu bar

May 13, 2015

A Cool Spring Neutral Outfit - Denim on Denim

Today, I'm showcasing a few of my Mother's Day gifts!!

My hubby was sick on Mother's Day, so I took the kids on an outing with one of my other awesome mom friends to downtown Annapolis for the day. I had my hands full with the kids and didn't get any pics, waa waa... But we had a great time at the park, watching ducks, blowing bubbles, and eating ice cream on the docks watching all of the boats go by. It was a bit hot, but the sun felt glorious!!

Justin, my husband, felt awful that he wasn't able to participate in the festivities, and took me on a mini shopping spree to Target. I. LOVE. TARGET. It was the perfect gift. And I managed keep myself in check, only spending around $75 on myself.

Enough with the back story, let's get to this awesome outfit! It's been so hot lately, that I'm actually thrilled to wear my new cardigan today. The weather is a bit on the cool side with lots of clouds.

Cadigan: Target | Chambray Top: Target (Similar) | Jeans: Old Navy | Blush Flats: Target | Statement Necklace: Target (similar - I haven't been able to locate the original online)

Three of my new Target items are the blush flats, blush/tan cardigan and this lovely statement necklace.

I drank a bit too much coffee this morning which resulted in a blurry picture. Darn shakey hands! I will have to rephotograph this one because it really is one of my favorite looks up on the blog to date. The gloominess outside also contributed 0 natural light which also makes things a little less attractive. Can't win them all unfortunately.

Tell me, what did you do for Mother's Day?










No comments:

Post a Comment